Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Andrea's Wedding
I have been meaning to write a post about this, but I didn't have the pictures to go with it. One of my best friends from college, Andrea, got married a few months ago and I got to be a bridesmaid! It was so much fun and I felt honored to be part of her special day. The ceremony and reception were held aboard a yacht in the Newport Harbor in Ca. Some of the pictures are taken at the St. Regis Hotel in Dana Point. An AMAZING hotel that we got ready at and the couple stayed at the night before. You may recognize the dress from my senior recital. The dress was originally strapless, so we quickly sewed on some sleeves which made it look much better. After the wedding and for my recital, we modified it even more so I could wear garments with it. Such a great dress! I was about 3 months pregnant in these photos. I miss being skinny.......... Anyway, as you can see, the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Much luck and happiness in your future as a married couple, Andrea and Julian! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Emily, you're such a pretty girl! I've been to a wedding at the St. Regis Resort, and you're right, it's beautiful there!
Post a Comment