Josie is still crawling everywhere and loves to stand up any chance she gets. She walks along furniture and even tries standing up by herself sometimes. She has learned how to carefully get down from standing. It looks really cute. She will slowly lower herself to the ground while putting her hand out to steady herself. I think she is about 18 pounds now. That is what my bathroom scale says. Not sure how tall she is, but I do know she has really slowed down. She looks a little thinner now that she is on the move. Also, still no teeth. I guess all that "teething" was something else! It's ok, I love her gummy smile!
This is how she is dressed most of the time, lately. It's been so hot! Enjoy it while you can, Jos.
Here are some more cute giggles:
Josie LOVES any kind of string, chord, ribbon, etc. She is always sucking ravenously on my jacket strings, hair, or any other kind of tie she can find. Here is her growling while feasting on a blanket string. If you look closely, you can see little curls forming on the bottom part of her hair. So cute! It's kinda long, but the funniest growls are in the middle/end.
Yes, those are icicle lights in the living room. We are not white trash, we just like having them up when we have get togethers. Plus, Jos loves looking at them when they are on.
Sometimes if I wait too long to put Jos down for a nap, she gets hyper and silly. She has a hard time settling down to sleep. It's funny cause she gets all jerky and cant stay still. Very cute, though.
These last 2 are just for my parents, but if you have time to kill, be my guest. I know they could never get enough of Jos. For the rest of you, it might be too much Josie!
Josie hiccuping:
2 comments:
I love her!! Can you believe how quickly it has gone by? She is such a cutie Em!
You're right, we can't get enough. We love the videos. For some reason I couldn't get the first one to work but the rest were so fun. We love you all and miss you terribly.
Post a Comment