Josie loves her "snuggly" so much. I have been trying to leave it in her crib so she will only have it at bedtime. With all that's been going on, there have been a lot of stressful situations where I have let her bring snuggly along for comfort. If she has spent all day without him, she definitely misses him! I'll ask her if she wants to see snuggly (trying to get her ready for bed) and she will nod vigorously and say "yes" so excitedly, it seems she might cry out of excitement. When I put her in her crib with him and they are reunited, she sits and kisses him over and over again and pets his head. Then she lays down and hugs him tight. It's very sweet. The best part is, she's been SUPER affectionate lately with Kevin and me also. I get unsolicited kisses and hugs from her all day and she has let me sit and snuggle her a lot lately. This last week at church, for the entire Sacrament meeting, she did nothing but snuggle with me. No snacks, no books, just snuggles. She layed her head on my shoulder and just looked around, every once in a while looking up at me to smile. She had a nap before church so she wasn't even tired. Just feeling affectionate, I guess. My heart was about to burst with happiness : )
Monday, July 5, 2010
Snuggly
Josie loves her "snuggly" so much. I have been trying to leave it in her crib so she will only have it at bedtime. With all that's been going on, there have been a lot of stressful situations where I have let her bring snuggly along for comfort. If she has spent all day without him, she definitely misses him! I'll ask her if she wants to see snuggly (trying to get her ready for bed) and she will nod vigorously and say "yes" so excitedly, it seems she might cry out of excitement. When I put her in her crib with him and they are reunited, she sits and kisses him over and over again and pets his head. Then she lays down and hugs him tight. It's very sweet. The best part is, she's been SUPER affectionate lately with Kevin and me also. I get unsolicited kisses and hugs from her all day and she has let me sit and snuggle her a lot lately. This last week at church, for the entire Sacrament meeting, she did nothing but snuggle with me. No snacks, no books, just snuggles. She layed her head on my shoulder and just looked around, every once in a while looking up at me to smile. She had a nap before church so she wasn't even tired. Just feeling affectionate, I guess. My heart was about to burst with happiness : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel like a total stalker now reading all these posts and commenting on them...but I have to say it again...ADORABLE!
Ahh the Snuggly, or the Nanky, or whatever you want to call it. Funny how attached they get, isn't it? I think Katie finally threw her Nanky away when she was in college.
Post a Comment