Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter 2011

This year for Easter we were out in Utah for Kevin's parents 50th wedding anniversary. What an occasion!! I will post about that next. First, some pics of my cute kids on Easter! We were staying at Kevin's sister Kristie's house. All the cousins (all 19 of them) had so much fun playing with Josie and Donny. The girls were such little mommies to them! I know Josie loved the attention. She also loved the trampoline. The entire time we were there all she wanted to do was jump. Josie is always jumping and has earned the nickname jumpin' Josie. Of course, the trampoline was immediately the best thing in the world.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Donny loved it too!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

It's nice to have a whole team to push you on the swings!!

Photobucket

The cousins were sweet enough to help her dye some eggs. I don't think she remembers doing this last year and she was mesmerized.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Auntie Kerrie brought their new puppy. Of course, Donny was very curious and I'm pretty sure Josie would be asking for a puppy if she knew how.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Is there anything cuter than a little girl and a puppy???


Photobucket











PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


There was an Easter egg hunt for the kids, but mostly just for Josie.


Photobucket

Josie got to go first. She knew just what to do.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hmmmm.......where to look next?!?

Photobucket

Just look at that crowd watching her, lol! It was hilarious. Everyone was cheering as she filled her basket.

Photobucket

Donny just enjoyed crawling on the grass and having everyone dote over him.


Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

emeidell said...

Wow! Donny is growing up so fast! I love the pictures of your kids. You are a great photographer. What kind of camera do you use? Would you recommend it? I eventually want an SLR and I'm always on the look-out for advice. :)

Super B said...

They are so cute! Glad you had a fun time in Utah. Love their little faces!

karen said...

Awww... what a fun time for the kids! I love Josie's zest for life, and Donny's mellow demeanor. I love little kids having an Easter egg hunt - really cute!