Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quick update.......

We are indeed here in Indiana and loving it. We moved and received all our stuff here and are currently unpacking into our rental home. I will post a blog about the move and our house soon.  Kevin's job is going amazingly well and we are not sure how we ever came to deserve such an awesome job. My belly is growing and we both went to our second ultrasound a few days ago. I will post our findings in another post with pics. We are currently in Chicago celebrating Kevin's birthday early because I am going to be in Tampa for the opera on the real day. We saw the sights and went on a really nice cruise around the lake while viewing the skyline. It was awesome! It's going to take a few posts to really catch up, but things have been so crazy around here. I am trying to move us in, learn my music for the opera, take care of the baby, and get acquainted with Indiana. Stay tuned for more posts...................

4 comments:

Super B said...

Good luck with everything. I am happy that things are going so well and sad that you aren't in our Stake anymore.
Take care and can't wait to hear about all your exciting activities.

. said...

Wow! Your life sounds like mine-pregnancy, moving, packing, unpacking, traveling, and on and on and on. I am soooooo excited to see you Wed. Make sure you call me and let me know all of your flight information on Wed. Someone is coming over to pick up our TV at 3:00 but I think I remember you telling me that your flight does not get in until 4:30. Just keep me updated so you are not stranded at the airport!

Christina said...

It's so good to hear that you like it up there! We miss you! Take care of yourselves and baby! xoxo

Matt & Meg said...

Emily thanks for the post. I'm so excited about your news that makes 3 this year. If we cross our fingers maybe Heidi will have a girl!