Wagner is crazy! I was asked to sing the part of Ortlinde in Wagner's Die Walkure with the New Century Opera last weekend and the weekend before. It was lots of fun but extremely hard music. If you are not familiar with the music, I was one of the famous Valkyries (bugs bunnys "kill da wabbit" music). It totally fulfills the whole opera singer stereotype. Breastplate, shield, spear, braids, big singing........It was lots of fun. I love finally being a paid performer! No video, but here's a pic.
3 comments:
Awesome! I never thought I would ever see you dressed like that!
I am disappointed in you!! You never did my tag!!!
Wow you guys have been busy!! We get updates through Gail and your Mom but I'm glad you have a blog now we keep in touch better. I'm thrilled that your first few months have gone so well and you look absolutely wonderful, I swear I was fat already. If you get a chance visit our blog mattmegroberts.blogspot.com. Good luck with the move and everything. Congrats on graduation!
Post a Comment