Currently in California right now after a great week in Utah with friends and family. I will not be able to post pics and stuff until I get home, but I have lots of cute ones. Posts to come featuring the following:
*a new addition to the family (my sister got married)
* the Gorg family reunion
*the Packard family reunion
* Josie's first boat ride
* wakeboarding, animals, Lagoon, museums
* my crazy dye job ( I had black hair!)
* lots of family
* whatever I end up doing in California
It's been a crazy, yet fun trip so far!
P.S. We miss you, Daddy! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! Love you!
1 comment:
Oh man, I miss my ladies too! You are the reason I live, and the house seems so empty without you! Here are some things I look forward to doing when you get home: Laughing with Embly, Josie Kissies, Reading HBP, Saturday Festivals, Backdoor Raspberries, Seeing your beautiful faces, Singing while Josie plays guitar, After The Lovin', the Tri-Way, Michiana Walks, Talking about Nothing, the Animals Book, Turning Around and Around, Mint Chocolate Cookie Surprise, Coming Home to a Smile, and every other adventure we continually have as the Kemily Packard Power Trio. I love you more than I could ever put into words. MFEO, Kev
Post a Comment