16 weeks with Donovan:
16 weeks with baby #3:
Other than being super exhausted all the time (seriously narcoleptic!), I feel pretty good so far. Pretty similar to my other pregnancies. No nausea or anything. A few uncomfortable symptoms sometimes, but nothing major. I was obviously pregnant, even to strangers by 12-14 weeks this time. Waaaay too early for me. I'd rather keep it on the down low for at least 4 months, lol. Anyway, I think I look about as big as I was at 20 weeks with Donny.
Everything looks good so far. Heartbeat is always strong. I started feeling movement way early this time, too. Usually, I'm not sure of movement till 16-18 weeks. This time I felt flutters at 14 weeks and definitely feel little taps regularly. I guess I'm more in tune with what it feels like now or something!
We are going to do an ultrasound at the beginning of January just as a diagnostic and to make sure we aren't missing any obvious deformities or problems. We have decided NOT to find out the gender this time. I figure it will be a fun surprise and we already have one of each, so it really doesn't matter. So, it will remain Baby Packard #3 till sometime in May!!

No comments:
Post a Comment