My whole life, I have been extremely healthy. I've never broken anything, been hospitalized, had a super high fever, or even had the flu (except stomach flu) since I was old enough to remember. Very healthy. I have super easy pregnancies (comparatively) and anytime I get tested for anything, it always comes back that I have amazingly heathy levels or numbers of whatever it is. I'm sure this is a big mix of good genetics (my extended family is very healthy, too), lifestyle choices, and straight blessings from God.
I seem to have passed this all onto my children. Neither of my kids have even had a bad diaper rash! No fevers above 100, no throwing up (other than stomach flu a couple months ago), no ear infections, nothing! When Josie was younger, she was in the ER twice, both for things that ended up being nothing (nurse-maids elbow and clogged tear duct). They have never been to the doctor except for well-visits. They don't even seem to get colds very much. These kids just never get sick!!
Can we say seriously blessed?
Not only have we saved a ton in medical bills, it's nice to not have to see them suffer or have to keep them home from things.
I know I need to do a lot of catch-up on here, but I just wanted to post that really quickly.
Oh, and if our situation ever changes, thank goodness for modern medicine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment