So, I have started to notice that since being pregnant, my hair seems to be growing in straighter. It may just be because it is growing faster from the prenatal vitamins, but I am starting to get scared. I straighten my hair a lot cause I can leave it in for a few days before restyling it, but I don't want it to be permanent! I am really getting scared that I will have to say goodbye to my ringlets. I hope it's not forever! I asked the doctor about it and she said she has heard of that happening, but doesn't know if it is a permanent thing and says it probably varies. Of course, I would change any of my physical features for our little baby. Did it have to be my hair? It's already hard to deal with......
Well, I guess we will wait and see!
Also, "The Office" premiere was last night. Holy cow, I love that show. We had lamaze so we recorded it and stayed up late to watch it. So Kev and I correctly predicted last season that Jan would become pregnant. Here are some of our predictions and possibilities:
So Toby has to get his come-uppance at some point. We are predicting he might take Ryan's old job and become Michael's boss. Also, he would be closer to Pam as she is away from Jim. After all, she did say she always thought he was kind of cute. Not saying they would get together, but there has to be more to that story. We have also thought of the possibility of Angela getting pregnant. I'm betting on it.
7 comments:
I totally lost my curls with Mia! Now my hair won't go straight or curly, it's just an ugly in between. Your hair is a lot curlier than mine, so you'll probably be left with more curl. This humidity is what also makes it hard for me to do anything with it. Can't wait to see your baby! PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF HER IN THE HEADBAND SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY SITE!
Oh noooooo...not the curls! Actually, you're gorgeous no matter what, so don't even worry. I watched The Office too - so funny. I was happy that Jim finally proposed to Pam - I love those two! It was hard, because I was going back and forth between that and Grey's Anatomy. I need Tivo.
that's so funny because my hair went crazy when I was pregnant too. It went from being straight and blonde to being wavy (more like crimpy) and brown. And it got even crazier with the second! I hope your curls stay! They are too beautiful to loose!
I really hope you don't lose your curls. They are so pretty! I do wish that I had lost the waves in my hair though. It would make dealing with it much easier. Good luck with that!
Well after you have her you will just lose all your hair anyway. At least that is what I'm going through right now. IT just keeps coming out in chunks I swear. But at least we both have thick hair. I'm getting so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her. Don't worry about the furniture Keeley didn't move to her crib until we got our house either and she was 3 months.
I can't wait!!! You are now on your ending stretch. I am going to check your blog everyday now waiting to see pics of baby girl packard.
O no, I love your curls how sad, I bet they will come back!
Post a Comment