Thursday, September 4, 2008

Utah!

Kevin and I are leaving for Utah this afternoon and will be there until Sunday afternoon. In case you didn't already know, Kevin's band will opening for Jon Schmidt on Saturday night at Thanksgiving Point and they are playing at Utah State University on Friday night at the Student Union (?). If you are in town, I think tickets may be still available for both shows. If you have never heard of him, Jon Schmidt is an awesome pianist and great performer. Both shows should be great! If you need more info, let me know. Hope some of you can come!

Also, my sisters-in-law are having a baby shower open house for me in Alpine on Saturday. I hope all of you already got invitations. If you didn't, please, please let me know because you should have. It's going to be pretty casual, so you don't even need an invitation. If you need the address, let me know.  Hope to see everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

Hey! I did get my invitation and I was planning on coming to the shower today but Nate can't watch Camryn and it's a long way to drive with her so I'm not going to be able to make it- I'm so sad! But hopefully it won't be too long before I can see you guys and your baby! Take Care!

Megan said...

Hi Emily! I hope that you had a wonderful shower. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to attend. Both Brady and Spencer were sick over the weekend. I was really looking forward to seeing you. I'm so excited for you and your baby, you will be a wonderful mother. Perhaps someday, we will be in California at the same time and will be able to catch up. I have a gift for you, email me your address and I will send it your way (megs_shaw@hotmail.com). Hope you and your cute family are doing well. Lots of love!

karen said...

I love Jon Schmidt - wish I could be there! Sounds like a fun time.