Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stop Growing!




I already want Josie to stop growing. I love how little and light she is. She is growing too quickly! She was 6 pounds 12 ounces at birth, then only 6 pounds 4 ounces at her first appointment 4 days later. So tiny! Then, this last week, she turned into a piggy and gained over a pound in one week! As of a few days ago, she weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds 7 ounces. That's not all. She grew 2 inches in one week!! She is now in the 75th percentile in height, but still only 25th percentile in weight. I don't expect the tall thing to continue though since neither Kev or I are especially tall. I just want her to stay little! I love snuggling her and have to try not to squeeze too hard. She is just so squeezable! 

Josie's first outdoor adventure.

Fall has happened. Our whole yard was covered........


........so naturally we all buried ourselves in it!!






6 comments:

karen said...

She's so cute, and looks so much like you. I bet your mom and dad are having so much fun with her. I saw your dad last week and he looked pretty excited to go visit you all.

Katie said...

I love the pictures in the leaves! So cute! I always get a little sad when Mia grows too. Newborns do get a lot cuter as they chunk up...I didn't believe it until it actually happened. I thought 3 months was such a cute age.

The Breakwell Family said...

What great pictures! We LOVE the pictures in the leaves, especially the one of Josie and Kevin. It is crazy how quickly they grow so that's why you want to take a lot of pictures because they change SO much every week. Just enjoy watching her grow! It is really fun.

Christina said...

Those are just the sweetest pictures! :)

Skooch said...

You kids and your... er, kids!!

Cathy said...

I know!!! They grow so fast! But every stage is fun. I love the pictures with Kevin and Josie in the leaves. So cute! I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!