Today is Josephine's official due date! Now here we are with a 12-day-old.
On another note, where are all the trick-or-treaters!!!!! We had NO trick-or-treaters come to our house! I don't get it. We had nice jack-o-lanterns to welcome them and lots of candy, but no kids. We thought for sure we'd have tons since we don't live in a private neighborhood anymore. Is our house too scary or something? Well, at least we have lots of yummy candy to eat!
Kevin and Josie's matching shirts
Our cuddly little teddy bear!
9 comments:
I can't believe you were able to get her in that pumkin! She looks so cuddly and squeezable in that sleeper. Wish I could snuggle her right now! I just posted some pictures of Mia in her costume and trick or treating.
pumpkin--I meant to write pumpkin...it was just a typo, I really can spell :)
OH MY GOSH!! You are kidding!! Grant wore that EXACT same shirt today! My mom bought it for him. What the heck Emily!
This is getting weird!
Ok, soo I love the pic of Josie in the pumpkin! She looks like she is trying to take a really large poop!
I love the pumpkin picture. What a classic! I can't wait to meet little Josie!
Love Daddy and Josie's matching T's. So disappointing to have no trick or treaters, isn't it? We only had, umm... about 10 kids. Sad.
Josie is Adorable!!!!! I am so exoted to meet her Emily!
Love
Emily W.
What a cute little baby! I especially love the teddy bear sleeper and bath-time pictures. So glad to hear that things are going well so far...hope it keeps staying that way for you guys! We look forward to seeing you next month and getting to meet your little girl when you come for Christmas to Utah! Yay!
I love the pumpkin picture! Josie looks adorable! And you look great!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment