I have been wanting to blog, but just haven't been able to get any posts together and as soon as I sit down, I don't know what to write. I know the kids deserve an update and I'm working on that. We do have some exciting things happening at our house, but we'll save that for a later post.... ; )
For now, I'll leave you with some pics of Josie dressing herself. This girl loves accessories. Especially ones that either don't fit, aren't clothing items at all, or belong to someone else. She gets quite creative. This is pretty much an everyday occurrence and they are often crazy and hard for her to walk in. I try to talk her out of wearing them in public, but she usually has to at least bring a crazy hat wherever we go. Yesterday it was a sorcerer's hat (like Mickey in Fantasia) that she wore to the craft store. I admit, it's kind of awesome.
Notice the 2 different shoes on the wrong feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment