Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quick update!

So, my little Josephine is now a big 3 year old!!! She is growing up in every way and definitely deserves an update. Also, Donovan has turned into a sleeping (yay!), walking, 12-toothed 15 month old.

We got back from our Disney vacation a week ago and it was absolutely amazing. We had so much fun and completely wore out the kids. More than once, Josie asked if she could leave Disney World, go back to the resort and take a nap. Yeah, they were exhausted!!! I have tons of pics from that and still need to go through them. Maybe that will be my next post.

Anyway, lots going on. We are back doing our home preschool and have 5 kids participating. We love it and it's been a lot of fun coming up with lesson ideas. The weather is turning cold here, so we are planning out a lot of fun indoor activities for the next few months. Any fun idea I hear about that can be done indoors, I specifically wait until the winter to try. We make sure and get outside any sunny day we have!

Let's see........what else?  Oh, Kevin and I celebrated our 8th anniversary!!!! Can you believe we've been married that long?!? We are starting to plan our 10 year cruise. It's so weird. It makes me feel old.

Sorry no cute pics in this post. I just wanted to give a quick update. Anything else?

Oh, yeah.......

















there's this:


Coming May 2012

6 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

Yay! I just knew you were pregnant! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

I KNEW it!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

The Breakwell Family said...

Yay!!!! I had a feeling...! Congratulations to you guys! Love you.

kendra joy said...

Awww, congrats guys! So happy for you!!!! Love, your friends from afar that miss you lots!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations you guys!! SOO excited for you!

Super B said...

Great things all around!!