
Here's the belly at 36 weeks. She has since dropped a little and my belly sags. It looks really funny cause my belly has not grown side to side, only out front. Now that it is getting so big, it is starting to sag under the weight. From the front though, my belly looks the same. Weird. Anyway, much has happened! We are trying to get all the last minute things done before she comes, but at this point, I am ready for her whenever she decides to get here. Good news! We are almost done with the nursery! We finally got a nice crib, glider and other things. I will post pics when it is finally finished. We have been loving our lamaze classes that we have been taking for the last few weeks. It's a 6 week class and is so informational and has brought us even closer together as we prepare for the big day. I have been having a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions and regularly wake up in the night to them. For the last couple months, I have not been able to sleep more than about 2 hours at a time and very lightly when I do. It's a bit frustrating and tiring, but I am feeling more prepared to be up all night and sleep in short spurts. It's feels like my body is training for those first few weeks. With only 3 weeks or so left, I am so excited to finally meet her!
In other news, WE GOT NEW TENANTS!!! YAY!!! From what I understand, it's a nice military family with 2 children. They sound perfect for our neighborhood and I hope they will be there to stay. They move in November 1st. Finally, we will have some relief from the cost of a double mortgage.
Also, Kevin's parents were here this last weekend and we took them around some of the local sights. We went by Notre Dame, spent time in Chicago, and went to the Studebaker museum since Kevin's dad loves cars.

Us in front of an old Packard car.

Me in front of the car from "The Muppet Movie" I love that movie!
By the way, thanks for welcoming Kevin to the blog. I didn't know he had posted! He said he wanted to contribute, but I didn't know he was going to post something so soon. He is a very eloquent writer and I hope he will post more in the future. As you can hear, he is VERY excited about being a dad. He answers his phone in the middle of meetings if it's me, just to make sure I am ok and it's not time yet. He frequently asks if anything feels different yet and cries every time he sees a birth on TV or in our class. He may be even more anxious than me! He will be such a cute father!
5 comments:
LOL, My stomache was totally out there too, and sagged a ton at the end! It was so funny to see me in a swimsuit...she practically covered my crotch. Woops, did I just say that?! YOu look darling, as always. Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess :)
It won't be long now! I'll be waiting for that call. Your mom and dad are soooo excited!
I LOVE that picture! You're just so tiny and your belly is sooo far out there it looks like it will soon detach. You look adorable and I hope I look half as good as you when I'm 36 weeks. I'm so excited for you guys!
You look so cute! I'm so nervous for you! 36 weeks! But don't worry, it's not a bad nervous. It's a very excited nervous!
You look amazing!! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby! :) I have a present for you... I have to get to the UPS store to get a box and it will be on it's way!
We miss you!
xoxo
Post a Comment