Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 2.

My mom came in this week to help with Josie. She is having more of a relaxing vacation though, cause so far Josephine is a pretty easy baby. She very rarely cries and sleeping is what she does best. She still has her days and nights a bit confused so she sleeps almost all day and is more active at night. Even still, she gets a decent amount of sleep at night anyway. We are hoping she'll figure it out soon and sleep at night like she does during the day. When she is awake, she is so much fun and super sweet. She just calmly looks around and likes to study your face. She is so even-tempered! We are not getting our hopes up about her staying this way. After all, it is only week 2. I am afraid everyday that she will decide she likes crying better than sleeping and will be really difficult. But we'll enjoy it while we can and stock up on sleep. Who knows, maybe we are just lucky and she will end up staying an easy baby! We are just enjoying our new threesome and dressing our little doll up and playing with her. I am just excited for when I am completely healed and can get out with her. I am getting impatient with the healing process. I am excited for week 3!

Hair bow courtesy of my cousin Katie.

Bath time!




This is her most of the time. If you look closely, you can see her holding her binky in her mouth so it won't fall out.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, she is just too precious! It really makes me want another one! How fun to have your mom there :)

karen said...

Oh Emily - she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person!

Sara said...

Pretty baby!!! I am so glad you are getting rest and enjoying having her in your family. Love your pictures!

Christina said...

You make such a beautiful family. <3