Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Best Birthday Present Ever!!!

Still at the hospital and typing with one hand. We are going home tonight and and are doing really well. Recovery has been great and we have gotten some rest. Some of us more than others : ). Still no time to fill in much detail, but here are a few more pics.


Our little tree frog in here favorite place. She loves her daddy!




Our little cone-head. At least there's hair!



6 comments:

The Breakwell Family said...

Oh she is so beautiful! She does look a lot like you Emily, but you can see that she has both of you in her. I bet you are so proud! Hope everything goes well with taking her home tonight! Good luck you two! Love you lots.

Becky said...

I am so excited to come and see little Josephine. What a wonderful gift from god.

. said...

What a cutie! Her hair is the same color as Grant's hair. I really am sooo excited for you guys! I know that I have said that a million times, but I know how you feel right now (because we do EVERYTHING at the same time) and I am just really really really happy for you and your new little family. Don't you feel a little more complete with her here?

Katie said...

OH my gosh Emily, she is so darling. What a little dolly! You endured a lot and did such a great job! I had the opposite happen to me. I was dilated to an 8 and 80% efaced when I reached the hospital, but my water didn't break. They finally had to break it for me when I got to a 9.

Katie said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

rachbechep said...

congrats emily and kevin!!
she's a doll!